Via Scoop.it – iPad Tablet
Interesting post by Brian Solis. Among other things, I think he makes a useful distinction when, quoting Tom Foremski, he points out that there is not as much social media than there are media distributed socially. The distinction is subtle but real: are we moving to an era where media are going to become collective work? That certainly is one of the ambition of social curation in my opinion. And it should! If we want to add value to an audience (as Brian rightfully highlights as a key objective of social media beyond 1.0), you need to have them join and participate in the publishing itself and not just the comments or… the reading.
- My Top Mac OS X Applications « Rolande’s Ramblings
- Roche Technology – Home – First Look: Google’s YouTube App for iOS & Live Stream!
- Apple – iPhone 5 – The thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever.
- Singularity Summit San Francisco, Oct 13/14 – Boing Boing
- Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 Preview, Running Windows Phone 8