Via Scoop.it – CyberInterNetics
The Poor Corporations of the Rich&Powerful Have a Labor Problem. Human Labor Needs Wages to eat, to breath, to afford decent housing, quality education for their children. However human labor has a bigger problem. While workers have been busy working for the rich&powerful the Rich&Powerful have been busy using the profits from human labor to fund Scientific research to build robots to replace all human labor. Foxconn is employing 1,000,000 over the next three years. All human labor will be done by robots by 2052CE. As long as human workers pretend it’s last century instead of the 21st Century human labor is doomed for extinction.
- My Top Mac OS X Applications « Rolande’s Ramblings
- Roche Technology – Home – First Look: Google’s YouTube App for iOS & Live Stream!
- Apple – iPhone 5 – The thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever.
- Singularity Summit San Francisco, Oct 13/14 – Boing Boing
- Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 Preview, Running Windows Phone 8