Secret, undemocratic trade agreements could put shackles on our free open Internet and they need to be stopped before they do. The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement is being negotiated behind closed doors in a process that not only excludes civil society and public, but also elected representatives that already have proper security clearance are denied the ability to view and participate in the negotiations. Meanwhile, corporate representatives have full access to the text online. This process is not only lacks any transparency, it’s completely incompatible with our democratic notion of society.
- My Top Mac OS X Applications « Rolande’s Ramblings
- Roche Technology – Home – First Look: Google’s YouTube App for iOS & Live Stream!
- Apple – iPhone 5 – The thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever.
- Singularity Summit San Francisco, Oct 13/14 – Boing Boing
- Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 Preview, Running Windows Phone 8